Monday, April 2, 2012

Spring Fuzz

This is my time to release the winter sleep and embrace the spring's ringing bells. It is the time I clean ferociously and feel internally ignited by the charge in the air. This is the time I am inspired to create and to sing and peel off the layers and shine my brightest.
Nope
Not this time. Maybe I shouldn't be so black and white; yes I feel the release of winter and the change of air and the sun staying longer, but I am lacking in my own incentive to create. I see it everywhere I go with nature creating her bold colours in the blooms and sprouts, it just isn't within me yet.
So what's up?
argghhh.... I have been sick, again! Third time this winter season. It's really been my turn to detox and expel. There is a natural tendency to feel frustrated, a smidgin of annoyance, but in all earnest I feel I am preparing my self for a deep and expanded journey. To what, to where, and why, I haven't the slightest. I do know it will be bright, fulfilling, and much more intimate within my relationship with my self.
My face skin rash and reaction has also played a prominent role in my life as of late. I have taken to a simple diet and have down rounds of support through homeopathy and whole supplements. The main intention is strengthening and supporting my immune system. Teas, mainly. And topically I have found using straight lavender essential oil directly on my face after washing, has done wonders to take the redness out.
So with layers of obtaining health and continuing my day to day events I haven't much felt like being creative. Although I crave it. I yearn to get my hands going and my mind exploring. I suppose it is safe to say there is time for this. And there is time for it all. It just 'IS' right now and I moving with the flow on spring's wind. Let's see where my seeds will take me.
Love and Love

No comments:

Post a Comment