Saturday, November 5, 2011

Power of the Woman

Last night I went to support my sister at a book launch party for her labours in creating an information book based on the Moon Mysteries. She collaborated with two other beautiful women and the success is breathtaking. moonmysteries.com
Upon arriving I found my sister's mom and we began chatting away easily and lovingly. We have known each other since I was a little girl of 5. She fed me a bowl of rice and peas from her kitchen door, as I happened to be very hungry while the parents were discussing sheep wool prices. As life had it our parents, my mother and my sister's father, connected and then our families merged. All along the way my Half- Mama, as I call her today has always been in my life; whether feeding me or having me in her home to play with her daughters, or taking me along to events and activities like I was one of her own.
Her big heart and loving way has been with me always and as I sat with her last night and found my self introducing her as my half-mama, in a space filled with goddess', I realised in a very profound way that divorce brings a community of people together to raise children. I have many mothers and grandmothers, aunts and sisters because of divorce, I have learnt from them all and I have a special relationship with each one connecting us to the greater cosmic truth of female energy.
This truth of feminine energy is breaking wide open exponentially in North America, as the vision and healing of the world comes full circle to remember what it is that nurtures us.
Shakti
Shakti
Shakti, Om

We are the Change we wish to be, as we unite to empower our beauty, our blood, and our strength I can see the connection of community growing stronger.
Today is the day to ease all pains with forgiveness for our sisters, mothers and women alike.
Lets take care of our earth as collective, lets raise this child as one of our own and resonate in a song of harmony.

much love and compassion

2 comments:

  1. Shanti,

    This is so beautiful, my heart opens as I read your words.

    It is an honour to share this journey with you.

    Love~ Blessings~Peace

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shanti, I am honored to be your Half- Mama, you have always been one of my curly haired golden children.
    I loved talking to you, and listening to your wise words, it is so true, it does take a community to raise a child, and they are better for it. All the love and teachings of combined spirit can only help and benefit all involved.
    I have always know that you and I are attached through heart and soul and have marveled at the way life works!!
    My heart is full, as my eyes with tears for your wonderful words.
    love , love you my daughter,
    Tanis
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete