Thursday, May 20, 2010

Shades of Green


There is just the right amount of rain and sunshine. The weather is warming and nature is growing. Throughout the seasons I am always blown away by the spectacular shade of GREEN. This spring is no different as I am breathless absorbing all the possible shades into my own be-ing. The strength and healing that comes from this alive host of nurturing love~ well it is almost indescribable but I shall try my best.
It had been a long time since my last jaunt through the forrest (5days), my connection keeps me yearning for this friendship. In this lapse of time I found blooms have come and gone, leading the way for more to come. I acknowledge all I can; Red Campion, Native Blackberry, Saskatoon berry, Salmon berry, Buttercup, Native Bleeding Heart, Daisies, and on and on. And these are the dots of colour in amongst the green back drop. Each tree dawns a variegated blend of green as new growth frosts the tips of Hemlock, Douglas Fir, and Cedar. Poplar and Alder trees burst on the scene with the Thimble berry bush and Huckleberry bush right on the heels of every bloom. This small area of the forrest is laden with green. I breathe in; accepting it's strength, breathe out; gifting the world with my Joy as an offering saying "i recognise you, thank you, i love you"
My breathing continues and i quietly submerge myself into the busy-ness of life in the GREEN lane. Birds are scolding one another for nesting rights, squirrels are scrounging for new shoots, and the trees in all their green glory are humming a tune of absolute harmony.
Take a moment to breathe. I know you can hear this; smell the soft summer heating the earth, the sweet wisps of blooms perfuming the air, and surrender your body completely to this languid source of loving, healing, nurturing, thirst quenching; GREEN.
In Bliss and Light
Shanti

No comments:

Post a Comment