Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Congestion at 2am


Last night's sleep was broken to my man at 2am searching for the saline solution nasal spray to relieve his persistent-ever awake congestion.
I am proud to say he knows what of my remedies are for particular relief. Sad to say, the saline solution bottle was mislabelled and my precious Sovereign Silver Hydrosol flooded his nasal passages. One of my most precious remedies that is my 'go to' and generally used for pre-full-on-casualties.
At least there was some temporary relief, but as effective as silver water is we were up again at 4am and then i finally got up at 6 to prepare proper aide.

First and foremost
* two pillows behind his head-neck. Elevation promotes drainage of the sinus and lymphatic system.
*Kettle on to prepare tea, hot water bottle and saline solution
*tea- burdock root, eucalyptus leaf, nettles, peppermint, thyme and fennel
*hot water bottle to soften up his emotional stress, and to create a sweat
*saline solution with Redmond Trading Company Real Salt and hot water. the more this is done in a day, the more relief and absolutely effective
*2 Cordyceps Mushroom cupsules by Purica and a glass of water filled with Real Salt brine solution
*45 minutes to rest with MAP before he has to prepare for work.
And I tell you, he slipped deep into REM while I prepared his lunch, while breathing through his nose!
Granted he was a little out of sorts getting out the door, but the swelling around his eyes had almost disappeared, the colour was back in his round cheeks and his eyes were clearer than before. By 12pm I checked in with a phone call and he was alert, busy, and plugging along.
And I had my day started; coffee ingested, knitting commenced and the kitchen clean.

No comments:

Post a Comment